Posted in full at: http://ift.tt/2r44Kqw
at June 09, 2017 at 04:49PM
@septembersung tagged me in this, and i am not going to ask new questions because I am Bad, but:
Rules: Answer the questions written by the person who tagged you, and write 11 of your own.
1. You’ve just adopted a new cat and a new dog. What do you name them?
Dog: Huon; cat: Medici
2. You’re offered one wish by a manipulative, malevolent djinn. What do you wish for and how to phrase it to try to avoid the djinn’s malicious misinterpretations?
Let’s be real, I’d fall into every single trap, i am not good at manipulation, but I think either to always have exactly as much money as I needed for anything I wanted to purchase or for the tablecloth that gives you food from the Grimm story.
3. If you could write and complete one book - any genre, right now - what would it be?
It’s called A Year of Salt and Roses and it’s about a girl who goes to her weird aunt’s house after graduating from college and finds out that the aunt has picked her to be the Guardian of the border between our world and Faerie.
4. You can have either loads of money, or loads of energy. Which do you choose?
do I get to have the same amount of energy as I do now? I (very currently) have acceptable amounts of energy, so I’d go with the money.
5. Favorite drama?
Racine’s Phèdre, the whole Venom Cock saga
6. You can have the superpower of your choice - but you have to pay for it by giving up a favorite food. What do you give up for which superpower?
Pasta for, idk, flight? i’ve never really wanted a superpower, tbh.
7. What was the most iconic book of your childhood?
Lord of the Rings! Sabriel a close second.
8. What, to you, is the single most important quality in a best friend?
The ability to navigate emotional storms & feelings in general.
9. If you could make everyone in the world watch one movie read one book what would it be?
This is really hard. There are a lot of things I love, but nothing is universal; I can’t recommend things to someone unless I know them really well. I guess Homer or something.
10. Least favorite trope in stories?
Special children; bloodlines being really important.
11. What have you always wanted to be asked but have never been asked? (Or, excuse to tell a story/fun fact/secret/whatever.)
“fun” fact: once during a rugby game I clotheslined a girl in the neck right in front of where her friends and family were standing
and then i got a penalty and was standing behind the goal line sadly when my dad came up and he was like, what happened, and I told him to go away because i didn’t know what the deal was or if i could talk to people or if i was just in Bad Rugger Jail for the rest of the game
Tags:kai ta loipa
kai ta loipa